"Sorry, we're CLOSED due to Illness"
Gus’ Crabby Adventures, LLC pledges to donate future profits to Jan K. Platt Environment Lands Acquisition Protection Program (ELAPP).
Next Meeting at SouthShore Regional Library, 6 to 8 PM, August 12th
15816 Beth Shields Way, Ruskin, FL
August 12, 2009
"Friends" - Agenda
* Set date for exploratory field trip of area.
* Information on August 3, 2009 ELAPP Meeting.
* Discuss converting portion of County Cockroach Bay Rd to HC Parks property.
* Discuss information on seagrass prop scarring in Cockroach Bay.
* Discuss sand mountain > http://crabbyadventures.com/uzita_mountain_top/admin/
* Discuss CAPMAT issue.
* Discuss contact person with HCPR&C - this would be Richard Sullivan.
* Discuss ABM letter to HCBOCC.
* Discuss Gus Muench's proposal for Pole and Troll for all seagrasses of Cockroach Bay AP.
July 15, 2009
“Friends” – Agenda:
Agency on Bay Management approved motion on July 9th. > The majority of the Agency on Bay Management
members present at the July 9, 2009 meeting voted in favor of sending a letter to the Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners recommending coordinated oversight and management of the Cockroach Bay Aquatic Preserve and adjacent wetlands and uplands.
July 15th Discussion Items
We welcome your suggestions concerning “Friends of Uzita Conservation Area.” Send those
suggestions to Gus Muench > firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 645-6578.
Minutes of July 15th “Friends” Meeting